Living Safely Travel
Living Safely provides a variety of lifestyle, education, travel and other books for active people taking charge of their own safety, happiness and health.
Written by experienced travel and safety experts as well as dozens of contributing writers in the travel, public health, medical, dental, safety, legal and other related professions, Living Safely: Travel provides a variety of lifestyle, education, travel and other books for active people taking charge of their own safety, happiness and health.
Whether you're a once-a-year vacationer, an occasional package tourist, a spirited adventurer traveler or a seasoned road warrior, we have some great suggestions on how to stay safe, live well and keep healthy! This particular book Living Safely Travel shows readers how to plan for safe, happy and healthy trips, whether on business or on vacation.
Could you provide an overview of the book?
In 20 chapters and 5 appendices, we show you how to:
- properly research and plan your trip;
- select the right insurance plan based on your destination, age, health and other factors;
- know in which hotel to stay to minimize the risk of theft, fire and assault;
- understand airplane safety and improve your chances of survival if trouble strikes;
- eat and drink well around the world;
- avoid common diseases and illnesses while traveling;
- reduce your chances of becoming sick or injured while away from home;
- develop emergency plans in case things go wrong;
- prevent cultural gaffes, language difficulties and other problems;
- keep your money safe and what to do if you lose your cash;
- stay in touch with friends, family and business associates, no matter where you are;
- and much, much more.
What are the special features of this book?
With plenty of fill-in-the-blank charts, hundreds of emergency telephone numbers, chapter-specific foreign language translation dictionaries and hundreds of relevant Web site listings, Living Safely Travel is a full-color "must-have" for anyone concerned about their safety, health and happiness while traveling. The book's unique innovative design, presentation and binding features ensure readability, portability and usefulness.
Who should read this book?
Living Safely Travel is the perfect book for you, your spouse and your business associates in these challenging travel times. Written by seasoned travelers and writers, the second edition of this book will be available in 2016. We are taking pre-publication orders for the book now (see below).
What are the other books in the series?
Other books in the series include the following:
What is the new International Standard Book Number ("ISBN") and European Article Number ("EAN") of the book?
- The ISBN-13 code for the book is: 978-0-9781523-0-7
- The EAN code for the book is: 9780978152307
I'd like to get a feel of the book. Where can I see the cover?
Here's a copy of the book cover (both front and back):
Can I pre-order this book?
Yes! You can pre-order this book by sending us your e-mail address, telephone number and your country. We will notify you when the book is available in your area through a retail bookstore, an online bookseller (such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble and others) or directly from us.
I'm a travel manager for a large company. Can I bulk purchase 250 copies of this book at a discount for my employees?
Yes. Our Group Sales department makes Living Safely books available to groups and organizations on a volume basis. Our books can also be easily customized for your specific company, with individual emergency contact numbers, travel agency details, internal travel policy as well as expense reminders and other details. Please contact us for more information using the address supplied in our Terms of Service page.
How can I advertise in this book?
There are a limited number of high-profile advertising positions available in this and other Living Safely books. Please contact us for details, a rate card and a publishing schedule using the address supplied in our Terms of Service page.